Thursday, September 11, 2008

End of summer

I wanted to put up some more pictures of me from Labor day weekend. Here I am with mommy and daddy wearing my new t-shirt. I am not looking at the camera because I have ADD.





Here I am tubing with daddy. I had to close my eyes!






I feel safe when I swim with mommy and daddy. It was a bit chilly.








Swimming. I had to borrow cousin Bailey's life jacket because we forgot mine. I am a good swimmer!









My first encounter with a deer! There were lots of these in Arkansas, I even saw some live ones while we were driving.







I liked to bark at the people and other boats going by. I scared them off every single time!









It was an exhausting day! I fell asleep early and slept really well. I sure do love my daddy.


No comments: