Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weekends

Here is what my life is like on the weekends. I don't like the weekdays because I am cooped up in my pen all day while daddy is at work. But the weekends are a whole different story! Mommy comes home on friday and we play and wait for daddy to get home. Then I get to hang out with them all night. On Saturday morning, I get up and go outside for my tinkle then play with daddy. Here we are playing one of my favorite games. Look how ferocious I look (even with my sweater on).




Then during the day, mommy and daddy usually study and work. I like to help daddy write papers and make presentations.





On Sunday mornings, I usually get up then get back in be with mommy. We laze around for awhile then get up and have some coffee and breakfast. I like when they make bacon.

Then mommy and I usually watch some football and daddy works and cleans. I haven't worn my Cowboys gear the last couple games which is why they have been sucking so badly. I will wear it this weekend and maybe they can pull a W against the Bucs.

No comments: