Saturday, December 27, 2008

My First Christmas

I am currently recovering from my first ever Christmas Extravaganza. I spent a week in Illinois with daddy's family. Then we all drove back to Oklahoma to spend the holidays with mommy's family too. So it was a lot of good quality time with the family for me. There are a few members of my extended family on both sides that I am just not so sure about yet. However, I was a very good girl and tried to keep my barking and growling to a minimum so as to not scare everyone. Here we are on Christmas night before dinner.







My aunt Erin kept trying to make friends with me. As I said, I am very skeptical. She tried to reach into my bed so I snapped at her. But we were friends by the end of the night. She and mommy made me put on a silly Christmas hat, too.







Then grampy made me ride on the swing. Aunt Dixie had warned me about the swing, but this was my first experience. It squeaked, but I trust my grampy.











Here is a picture of our stockings. I don't know why mine is so small. Santa would be able to put a lot more dingos in a bigger one like mommy and daddys.


I had a very good Christmas and I'm already excited for next Christmas. I got a plethora of dingo products, a new Juicy Couture hoodie, and a fleece-lined raincoat from aunt Erin. Grammy got me a new toy, which has replaced my squirrel as my favorite... my pheasant (pictured). I will post pictures from daddy's house later next week so be sure to check back!

No comments: