Friday, November 26, 2010

Ready for Christmas

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I am officially ready for Christmas. Don't get me wrong, Thanksgiving is great and all (I got some leftover turkey this morning) but I really like Christmas because I get to go see my grandparents in Illinois then come and see my grandparents here too. So I get lots of love and attention over the holidays. I dressed up in my santa outfit and finished decorating the house this morning. Here is one of my new additions, my mat in the kitchen so I have somewhere warm and cushy to sit while Mom and Dad are cooking.



Even tiny santas have to take a bathroom break every now and then. Mommy made me post this; I am a little embarrassed.

1 comment:

Cat next door said...

I think that Penny should receive the book "Everybody Poops" for Christmas this year so that she will not be so embarrassed next time. It is a natural occurence for dogs, cats, and people too.