Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocalypse

Good morning! Currently, Mommy, Daddy and I are hunkered down riding out the big snow storm. I am a little bit confused because they are usually only home with me on Sundays but I thought Sunday was just a couple of days ago. Mommy and I got to sleep in until 9 this morning and Daddy and I have been working at the computer though so I'm not sure why they are both home. Furthermore, when I needed to tinkle I had to put on a bunch of clothes - Mommy told me to layer - to keep myself warm and wait for Daddy to move the white stuff out of the way.





Here is Daddy clearing the way so I can see the grass. I kept going outside to check on him but I would immediately come back in because there was white stuff swirling and in my face and my paws were so cold.







But finally Mommy came out too and they told me to do my tinkle. I had to go pretty bad so I did but I didn't really like it. I love the snow most of the time but not when it is this cold and windy!

No comments: