Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thankful

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I would like to briefly mention what I am thankful for. First and foremost, food and treats. I should probably say Mommy and Daddy here but I really like to eat. I am also thankful for Mommy and Daddy because they are the ones that have to give me food and treats. I'm particularly thankful for beef, chicken, ham, turkey, bacon, and ice cream.
 
Last week Mommy and the creature left Daddy and I here in Albuquerque. I seized the opportunity to take naps in her horseshoe pillow and she couldn't usurp it.
 

I would also like to announce that the creature has officially passed me in size so I have regained my original nickname (Tiny) that she tookover. She now weighs 12 pounds (I am a slim and trim 10.5)
She also had to get shots so was particularly whiny and kept waking me up from my naps.

 
Here we all are doing "tummy time." I really dont see what all the fuss is about. Mom and Dad are working on rolling over with her now. I learned it much faster than she did but at least they aren't giving her treats since she doesn't do her tricks yet.
 

This used to be my spot. I can only do so much sharing before I get pissed.



No comments: