Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello!

Hi friends and family,
My mommy is helping me create this blog so that you will know what is going on in my life. It might become routine in the near future but right now everything is new and exciting and there is alot to tell you about! I am growing every day and becoming quite the little pistol. Right now, I like to chew on anything I can get my paws on and do businesses in the house so mommy has to clean them up. I hope that you will check my page often as we will update it with new messages and photographs of me being cute and fun, of course. For now we will post some pictures of me from yesterday.


Daddy is away at a conference so I helped mommy in the garden. She watered the flowers and I explored the front yard. I found a really big weed and pointed it out! She pulled it for me because it was almost as big as I am and I couldn't get it out.









I was really fascinated with the wind up long green snake-looking thing that spits out water. I tried to attack it as Mommy was reeling it in.








It was a big day. We worked outside then Mommy left me again to run errands for a couple of hours. When she got home I was exhausted. I like to sleep in the evenings so that I can keep her up throughout the night. I am afraid of the dark right now and I don't like to be left alone in my kennel!

No comments: