Saturday, May 31, 2008

My first vacation

Boy, I've had a big weekend and it's only Saturday! I got to stay at my Grammy's house yesterday with my Aunt Dixie. Mommy had to go to a concert and was more than happy to have a babysitter for the evening. I really liked Dixie. We played some and I can run under her which really throws her for a loop. She got angry a couple times and growled at me when I got too close and she was eating, but I was just trying to play!



It has been very hot here so I have been drinking alot of water which also means that I tinkle more. I see no problem with this but mommy and grammy get angry when I don't tinkle outside. I don't understand why! I have also been eating alot lately. I got to try some new food (Royal Canine) at grammy's. It was high-end PetsMart food which I scarfed down. It was so yummy, much better than my WalMart puppy chow!





Mommy just brought me back home and now I am resting up for daddy to come home tonight. She bought me a new t-shirt. It is an extra small but I still need to grow into it. Daddy doesn't know about the new t-shirt but I really like it! It's gonna look good when I get bigger.





One more thing, I am so scared of the evil machine mommy tells me is the vacuum. She was running it around the house yesterday and couldn't find me after. I had sought refuge behind the shredder in the corner of the office and refused to come out.




That's all for now. I'll leave you with this cute picture of yours truly.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny, U totally rock! We love you....

Bubblyhaus said...

Penny,

Don't hide from the vacuum. Attack it. When you get a little older, you'll discover it's lots of fun. There are many many terrier teeth marks on the vacuum in our home.

Balder and Odin