Thursday, June 12, 2008

The great outdoors



Mommy and daddy finished moving the fence! Daddy rented a post hole digger from Home Depot. They worked out in the yard all weekend. I got to be outside for part of it so that was fun but then sometimes they put me away in my play pen or my bed which I do not like.







Grammy got me a new toy, mini tennis balls. Although I have a short attention span, it has been fun a few times. Every time I brought the ball back to mommy she told me what a good girl I am so I like that. Here is an action shot of me getting the tennis ball.






The yard has gotten very muddy so daddy had to wash my paws off in the sink today. My aunt Dixie told me that having your paws cleaned is torturous so I squirmed the whole time.












Working out in the yard makes mommy and I tired. We like to nap together.

No comments: