Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life is fun



I have way too much energy. Daddy has been taking me on walks to wear me out a little bit and in hopes that I will learn how to do a business, but to no avail. I still run around like a chicken with my head cut off and do all my poos and tinkles in the house, on the carpet when I can.





I have also recently discovered how much fun the backyard can be. I took a Sunday afternoon bask in the sun this past weekend. Unfortunately I got a couple of spider bites on my belly. Like my mommy, I hate spiders!






Daddy got his new patio put in yesterday. I got to leave a permanent mark in the concrete. It was a little too firm though and he pressed my paw down into it really hard and I squealed at him.








Here is the final product. It is a little bit difficult to see because it is still drying so it's spotty. But it will look good once the cement dries! I didn't see anyone else other than me getting their paws and initials permanently etched in stone. I suppose I am just that important!

No comments: