Monday, July 14, 2008

Dog days


My summer has been very busy! I will try to provide a brief synopsis of the past few weeks. My grammy and grampy came to see me from Illinois a couple of weeks ago. I was not so sure about them at first; I don't like strangers. But I warmed up to them after awhile. They brought me this neat fringed chew bone that has become one of my favorites.




Here I am being sweet to grammy. This took awhile because I don't trust other people especially when they are in my house. I am a very bad dog around other people.



I chew anything I can get my paws on. I found grampy's hat and attacked it for awhile.



As I mentioned in my last post, I have been a very bad dog. Daddy was out of town last week and I made lots of accidents on the carpet and chewed up some stuff around the house. I am also not very nice to people. Mommy and daddy went to the lake over 4th of July and I got to stay at grammy's house. They had a party and invited all their friends over and I was not nice to them. I am cute though so at least I've got that going for me.

This is the face I give mommy when she yells at me. It's my "I'm totally innocent" look that my cousin Amy in North Carolina told me to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pen, you need to pull your ears back a little more, it also helps to shake like your freezing!!

xoxoxo,
Cousin Amy