Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summertime

Aunt Dixie came to stay with us last weekend because Grammy and Grampy went to visit my Aunt Erin in California. I have not met her yet. I had a lot of fun with Dixie. We went for a walk the first night she was there. She is better than I am on a leash and we kept getting tangled up.




I got to meet a big doggie when we were on our walk. I don't mind dogs; it's humans that concern me. Dixie is the opposite.



We got in a couple tiffs over my bone. She kept trying to steal it from me. I quickly learned to stay away from Dixie when we are around food. She snaps and snarls at me even when it is my food. I am not territorial over my food just yet.



Aunt Dixie and I do have a common enemy: the vaccuum. We made a good team attacking it and I'm pretty certain we scared it right back into its dungeon never to be seen again.



It was a long, busy weekend so I needed to wind down with a drink. I like wine, beer, and some liquor. I didn't like daddy's whisky though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pen, I usually throw back some MD2020 after I chase the vacuum....what's your beverage of choice for happy hour? Enquiring minds want to know....