Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Resolution

Happy new year to all of my readers. Again, I apologize for my hiatus. I feel like I have been saying that a lot lately, but let's just say that the latter part of 2011 has not been my year. I am excited for 2012 though. I know many of you probably make resolutions. Mine is to keep you up to date on my life and blog more frequently. Mommy and I have resolved this together. She has to help me type (I'm not very good at spelling). Here I am over the holidays with my new family members.
I am still not so sure about them, especially my human cousin. I didn't want Daddy to hold her. I just don't know what all the fuss is about, she doesn't even do tricks and can't do her business outside. And she takes attention away from me. I didn't even get to go to Christmas dinner this year!!!! I still can't even believe it myself...

No comments: