Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thunder up

I used to dread the winter months because there was nothing to do, it was cold, and I didn't get to go on very many walks. Not anymore though! Ever since the Thunder have come to town (only had to go my first year without them and it was awful), I actually look forward to this time of year: THUNDER season! I love watching the games. I have something in common with almost every player. Last year Gram got me a Thunder necklace that I have been anxiously waiting to wear. Looks good huh?
I would also like to say that if Kevin Durant is reading this-I have lots of followers so you never know- I would like a KD puppy jersey. Mommy and I have looked everywhere and can't find one. I also have a baby Rumble which some of you know since I posted when I got him for Christmas. I really like to play with him. This is an old picture from when the playoffs were over last year. I was very depressed.

No comments: