Saturday, September 22, 2012

Big changes

Mommy and daddy brought home a new pet last week. I don't like it very much because it takes attention away from me. Mommy in particular has not been paying me much attention lately and I it isn't fair (I tell her this by rooting in the trash can and tearing things up, but then I always get in trouble). Mommy asked me to post this picture of her meeting the new pet for the first time.

 
 
Here I am meeting it for the first time. I am not so sure at this point...
 


I don't like sharing Daddy's attention but I've come to notice that if that other thing is getting attention and I get right up there next to it then I usually get a scratch and a kiss too.



I will leave you with a cute picture of yours truly. My toes are crossed that Mommy and Daddy decide to return the new creature. I will keep you posted.

No comments: