Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Adjusting

Last week was a little rough. Gram and Gramp were here so that was good but on top of this new creature, I had to go to the doctor. The doctor here in New Mexico is just as evil as the one in Oklahoma. They put this thing over my nose and during my shots I got so scared that I peed on the table. It was awful. My only saving grace is that the creature had to go to the doctor last week too!
 

We were both very tired afterwards. I guess we do have something in common because we both take lots of naps!


I am starting to become a little bit protective of her. I thought Gram and Gramp may take her with them but they left her so maybe she is here to stay. Here I am keeping an eye on her (I've been trying to sleep with one eye open). You just never know when she's gonna start making weird noises.



1 comment:

Cat next door said...

Dear Penny,

Auntie Lynn promises that in about a year and a half or so, she will buy the new pet a muzzle and you some ear plugs so you can still get naps in...as the pets naps will slow down and its activity will speed up!!! LOL!! AND it will start talking AND walking!!! You will have to learn how to jump high onto something so that it won't be able to reach you by then!! Until then, just remember, Auntie Lynn and Auntie Susie love you ALL very much and look forward to seeing you AND the "new pet"!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!