Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's still here

I guess I should say "she's" still here but I still am not quite sure what she is. Mommy and Daddy call her my little sister but clearly we are not related (she is quite strange looking if you ask me). I am starting to feel like she is mine though and for those who know me, you know I am very posessive of my things.

 
 Although I was not happy when she sat in my couch. WTH! She has a bed in every room of the house, why does she want to sit in MY couch?!
 
 
And while I am addressing injustices, I had to go to the New Mexican country club last weekend. For those of you familiar with Anne's country club in Oklahoma, you know there is nothing club-like about it. Let me tell you, the one here is even worse. I didn't take pictures, that's how awful it was. There were so many yippy chihuahaus that kept me up all night. And to top it off, the creature got to go visit Gram. Not fair!
 
 
 

Daddy felt really bad for me so I have been getting lots of attention lately. Somehow she always worms her way in on all of my attention though.


And finally, one of my more artistic photos, I call this pincher silhouette. Until next time...













 

No comments: